Reflective Waterproof Dog Raincoat For Autumn
How to take your dog’s measurement;
- The length of the back does not include the length of the collar.
- Measure the length of the dog’s neck to the base of the tail
- When measuring, you need to let the dog stand straight and look straight ahead with the body fully deployed and not bend over or probe.
- Measure from where the dog’s chest is protruding: one circle around the chest from the back to measure by tape.
- Lower the dog’s hair close to the skin.
- Measure around where the dog’s collar is position
- This position is the location of the neckline of the clothes
- Use a tape to measure the dog’s neck
This reflective waterproof dog raincoat for autumn comes with a zipper function that shines at night preventing the dog to get lost.
The waterproof and reflective zipper on the back has the function of preventing the dog from losing at night and effectively preventing the infiltration of rain.
There is a stretch drawn cord in the neckline at the neck part which can tighten the neck part of the raincoat so that it can hold the rain, snow and cold winds back. There is also a button in the neckline to flexibly adjust the degree of tightness at the neck part.
Reflective strips are designed on the front, back, left and right sides of the dog’s clothes so that you can catch sight of your dog at night. At the same time, the reflective waterproof zipper on the back is even more magical, because it seems that your dog shines at night.
The zippers top on the zipper makes it more convenient for the dog’s owner to take off the raincoat. At the same time, the lining cloth at the fly part next to the zipper is thickening so that when you wear or take off the raincoat from your dog, the dog’s hair will not be gripped.
There is a small piece of shelter cloth beside the small hole on the back neck part and the hole is designed to tie a dog’s haulage rope. The button on the shelter cloth is used for decoration and it is not needed to be buckled.
If your dog is a male dog, you need to cut along the triangle part of the raincoat at the belly part to allow the male dog to pee. After cutting, there is no need to worry that the cut will affect the shape and use of the clothes.
Because the raincoat is not tailor made, there could be some imbalances in wearing. For instance, if the bottom of trousers are long, they can be rolled up and if the back part is longer or the chest part is bigger, then you can fold it too.
Waterproof, Reflective Zipper, Removable Hat
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.